I haven't done the top five in quite some time (I wag my finger at myself) so here it is again. Please take a look and let me know which of the five is your favorite!
1. These are incredibly beautiful and if we didn't have so much wind around here I would get them in a second. I could hang them in the house but I have too many curious little hands that love to grab and pull things down ... that being said I might still get them!
Glitzy Night in Gold Colour
2. These are absolutely adorable and soooo clever, I wish I would have thought of it!
Fortune Cookie Baby Booties
3. Love this and I am debating whether to buy it!
Handmade Glass Boro Focal Sea turtle Pendant Bead
4. If you have read my previous posts you already have seen this next item but I think its worth mentioning twice!
5. This last item is something I aspire to ... we will see if that dream is ever achieved. Enjoy!
Now please take a moment and let me know which one was your favorite!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Here is my newest listing on etsy. I painted it because of my love of flowers and in this case intense beautiful colors. I was also inspired by this item http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26149873 I found by a very talented artist also on etsy.
I thought that it was a photograph of a dahlia when I saw her on twitter but ends up it is not. Take a look at it and her shop, you will be amazed.