Monday, June 1, 2009

'Mad at You' Monday

Mondays are always one of the hardest days of the week ... so I thought I would make Mondays 'Mad at You' Mondays where we could all vent a little start-of-the-week frustrations. Leave a comment about something or someone who mad you mad, got on your nerves or frustrated you today.
Ok ... ok ... I'll start ... lets see ... besides having to go to work?
Today I was annoyed by the technology we all so rely on ... at work I do data input and we just changed over to a new server that is incredibly slow!!!!! It is so frustrating to be typing and having to stop to wait for the computer to catch up (and I am not even that fast!).

See it is really easy ... let it out ... it feels good to let go of that anger.

YOUR TURN!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin