Sunday, October 18, 2009

End of the week

Well here we are on Sunday, end of the week and what have you accomplished this week? Did you get what you wanted done? Was it a successful week or did you find yourself lost in the details?

For me I think I had a very successful week. Why do I say this, well one of my goals is to list items on etsy more regularly then post them here on my blog for all of you to see and ... I have definitely been able to get that done more than I ever have in the past.
I was also able to spend yesterday getting many of the items I have created photographed ... whew it took awhile but I have been wanting to get that done for some time. Yay, me :)
I also wanted to get a painting, that I have had in my mind, started for awhile and I also did that.
And last but not least I wanted to start an end of the week post so that I could wrap up what I was able to accomplish (or not accomplish) during the week.
I would love to hear what your goals were and if you reached them!

Here is a sneak peek at the painting I have been dreaming of - please remember it is in its starting phase!

The background colors have been added to the canvas and I have roughly drawn the subject in pencil where I think it should be.

These two pictures show the base colors painted on using acrylics.

Stay tuned for more ... I will post more as I go along so you can see how the painting progresses.

I hope you have a great week and remember to live in the present, it is all we have!

2 comments:

jen said...

Beautiful! I wish I had an ounce of your talent!

Sherri said...

Thanks Jen! I wish I had your cooking talent that meal on your blog looks delicious! Love your etsy shop too!

Sherri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin