Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Little Monkeys

These are my little monkeys ... in these shots they are being DIY "helpers".


Here a wrestling match broke out on our bed ... looks like the baby won!
At the same time my boys are wrestling, Brooklyn is showing off for the camera with her webkinz animals. She loves to glam it up for the camera and I love to catch her doing it!!!
My little man in all his beautiful glory!!! He is so adorable and the hubby is teaching him early about the love we have for the Yankees. Both my children are named after the New York Yankees ... Brooklyn for Brooklyn, New York and Jeter after Derek Jeter. Our dog's name is Yankee also. Let's just say the hubby and now the entire family is all about the Yankees!!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very beautiful family

Sherri said...

Thank you very much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin