Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Weekend

I haven't posted anything for a bit because we are having computer virus problems on our computer. Hopefully the hubby will be able to get it cleared up soon. After much trial and error and practice I was able to get these pictures uploaded.

This is what I did this past weekend ... restained our upstairs bathroom cabinet and painted the walls in our kitchen. I think both look way better ... however it makes the other projects we have on our list stick out like sore thumbs. All we need is time ...
Kitchen before Boooo





Kitchen After Yaaaaa!





Bathroom cabinet before (boo)

Bathroom Cabinet After (WOW)
I am happy with the results! Time well spent!
Next project ... not sure ... but I definitely need a new bathroom counter top and floor, not to mention those kitchen cabinets need some work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin