Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Feature Artist Coming Soon

I am going to have my very first feature artist very soon and I am so excited about it. For those of you who do not know of her this will be a special treat. Not only is she an amazing artist but she is also an incredible blogger who searches through etsy to find new and exciting talent. When I first started on etsy she was one of the handful of etsians who took the time to give me serious feedback on my shop and ideas on how to improve it. During that time she made sure to not only encourage me but all those asking for help. Where she finds the time I do not know but her blog features new artists constantly with incredible well written stories about each of them.
I am very excited and honoured to have her as my very first feature ... so stay tuned it will be worth your while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin